My Fav Quote

Sunday, May 01, 2011

On May

In the beginning of May
YOU let me know something I am afraid of
Telling the truth...it breaks my heart
So hurt...deep inside!

But I believe, YOU  want to give answer to my prayer
It proofs of Your love to me
It the other hand, I am not ready to know the truth
So here I am... feeling so hurt

Tell me how I should face tommorrow
This life brings me to places I never dream before
Meet so many people

I believe that there is a time and season for everything
It may be a time of a new beginnings,
A time to growth
A time of reaping a harvest of hard work
A time of rest
I trust YOUR beautiful order.
I believe everything in its time

I need so much of YOUR blessing to go through...
Let me grasp YOUR hand for sure

‘Live your life with so much love in your heart that if, by mistake, you were sent to Hell,
the Devil himself would deliver you up to Paradise.’ said Paulo in his blog

No comments:

Search This Blog