My Fav Quote

Thursday, June 14, 2012

I want to shine with You

Tell me...
Does my plan contradict Your master plan, Lord ?
Whisper in my ear...
How to stay close to You ?

You know me well...
I want to keep the journey
Have faith in your dreams...
I don't wanna give up
I do believe You have a wonderful adventure planned for me

I want to always remember that You are faithful
I want to let You complete the process for which You created me and
I want to fulfill every purpose of my being
I want to become the woman You created me to be

Please help me discover the gifts You have blessed me with
Lead me as to where and how I should use them for now and then

Please give me Your grace, Lord...
So I can say confidence..."God alone is enough"
Let me get close to You
Let me shine with You

Now tell me...
Does my plan contradict Your master plan, Lord ?






No comments:

Search This Blog