My Fav Quote

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Teach me, dear Lord

Smile in the middle
O dear Lord, teach me
Your ways always
To have heart only surrender to You
To have hope in You and love that always blooms for You and springs for all people sorround me
To have heart of wisdom in this life of journey and listen to You always


Dear Lord, always teach me everyday
In every trouble, teach me to survive
In every anxiety, teach me to trust You
In every drop of tears, teach me to tough up
There is always hope in You, O Lord



My dear Lord, teach me always
To become a better person day by day
To keep working hard and submit the result to God will
To see the beauty in simplicity
To have a simple heart and humility


Lord, teach me, today and in the future
Only trust You all of my life
My life in Your hands, oh Lord
Guide me and help me in every single of my days in 2012
I know, dear Lord God is always accompanied

Thank you for all the blessing in my life

Thank you my dear Lord...
Thank you

No comments:

Search This Blog